USCIS Releases Forms and Information on Applying for Deferred Action for DREAMers

Today, USCIS released the Forms I-821D and I-765WS.  Interestingly enough, they decided to give the form the same number as the form used to apply for TPS except they added a “D” perhaps for Deferred Action or Dream Act?  In any event they also have a website dedicated to the program which contains extensive information:

Consideration for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals or

I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

If anyone has any questions particular to their own case, they can contact our office at 757-422-8472 or 866-719-0059.  USCIS will begin accepting applications tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *