Additional Legal Resources
Sometimes you want to do a little digging of your own – so our experienced attorneys have provided some valuable links to various immigration and employment law resources as well as local organizations that may be of some help with your legal concerns.
Immigration Law Links
- American Immigration Lawyers Association: http://www.aila.org/
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services: http://www.uscis.gov
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security: http://www.dhs.gov
- DHS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement: http://www.ice.gov/
- U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Commission: http://www.eeoc.gov/
- Virginia Human Rights Council: http://chr.vipnet.org/workshare2.html
- U.S. Department of Labor: http://www.dol.gov/
- Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission: http://www.vwc.state.va.us/content/injured-workers-guide
- Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission (Spanish): http://www.vwc.state.va.us/content/injured-workers-guide-spanish
Links to Helpful Local Organizations & Businesses in Hampton Roads
- Center for Latino Leadership, Regent University: http://www.regent.edu
- Sabor Hampton Roads: http://www.saborhr.com
- Selecta 1050: http://www.selecta1050.com/
Keep in mind that this isn’t meant to be in lieu of actual legal advice. We are here to help you with your various personal injury, workers’ compensation, criminal defense, employment or business law as well as immigration needs. Feel free to contact our qualified attorneys or call us today at (757) 422-8472 with any questions.
We are pleased to offer a full Spanish website for your convenience.
Bradford A. MillerAssociate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Hugo Raul ValverdePartner at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
R. Barry RowellPartner at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Andrew J. ReigelAssociate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.