What Do You Do When You Have an Insurance Claim?
Our Goal Is Your Recovery & Maximum Personal Injury Compensation
At the law firm of Valverde & Rowell, P.C., our personal injury lawyers have one essential goal: to maximize your recovery from a serious car or truck accident. We take two approaches toward achieving this objective. One is to help maximize the financial value of your personal injury damages claim. The other is to support you and your family through the medical, practical and personal problems that a serious car accident can present.
Call our office to schedule a consultation so we can help you to ensure your best interests are protected. At Valverde & Rowell, P.C., our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience in resolving personal injury claims.
Each personal injury lawyer here believes that your claim is your claim, not ours. We won’t settle without your approval and we guarantee that you will make more from your settlement than we do!
Experienced Accident & Personal Injury Claims Lawyer
A few key points regarding your personal injury insurance claim:
Be Sure To:
- Consult with us to advise you and protect your interests. There is no consultation fee.
- Be familiar with the coverage on your car or motorcycle insurance policy; bring a copy of the Declarations page with you to our office and we can help you figure it out.
- If possible, take pictures of your car, the accident scene and any signs of injury to yourself and the other party.
- Keep receipts for any expenses you pay for related to the accident.
- If you owe money on your car, call to find out what your payoff amount is.
Be Sure NOT To:
- Don’t give any recorded or written statements.
- Be sure to talk to us, your legal counsel, before having discussions with the adjuster from any insurance company other than your own.
- Don’t sign any waivers, releases or documents which may compromise your interests.
- Don’t accept money from any insurance company until you have had a chance to talk with your Valverde & Rowell personal injury lawyer to ensure that your loss is treated fairly.
- Don’t make any statements about fault for the accident. Don’t talk to anyone else until you have had a chance to consult with a personal injury attorney at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
- Don’t underestimate how much an injury might impact your life, stress, work or family.
Contact Valverde & Rowell, P.C., or call us at (757) 422-8472 today for an honest assessment and dedicated personal injury representation in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
Bradford A. MillerAssociate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Hugo Raul ValverdePartner at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
R. Barry RowellPartner at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Andrew J. ReigelAssociate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.