Should I Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
Free Consultation for Personal Injury Accident Claims
If you were injured in an accident that was not your fault, a knowledgeable Virginia Beach personal injury attorney would be helpful in recovering a fair settlement for your injuries. Be careful about talking directly to the adjuster from the other insurance company, they are not looking out for your interests. In fact, without an attorney, many adjusters will push for recorded statements, authorizations to release all of your personal medical information and quick compromised settlements. Our attorneys have worked for the insurance companies and know their tricks and intentions.
Many of the things people believe about the best way to handle car accident injury claims following an accident are not true. A few common things to consider when you have been in an accident which isn’t your fault:
- There is nothing greedy or immoral about a claim for your injuries; it is the way our legal system is set up to handle these matters.
- Neck and back pain are serious and can be persistent; the time to deal with it is immediately following the accident with no rush to settle too quickly.
- There is no advantage to giving a recorded or written statement to a claims adjuster.
- An experienced attorney can remove the stress which comes when you are forced into situations and discussions you are not familiar with.
- The injured victim who is represented by a competent personal injury attorney has only one focus, which is to get better; the attorney handles the rest.
At the Virginia Beach office of Valverde & Rowell, P.C., we have extensive experience in resolving personal injury claims.
We are dedicated to helping normal people with everyday problems get their life back in order as soon as possible with as little stress as possible. We are sensitive to the stereotype of many personal injury attorneys and conduct ourselves professionally and ethically.
We believe that your claim is your claim, not ours. We won’t settle without your approval and we guarantee you make more from your settlement than we do!
Contact Our Virginia Beach Personal Injury Law Firm
Contact Valverde & Rowell, P.C., at (757) 422-8472 today for an honest assessment and dedicated personal injury representation. Call today for a free consultation and let us help you get your life back to normal.
Bradford A. MillerAssociate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Hugo Raul ValverdePartner at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
R. Barry RowellPartner at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Andrew J. ReigelAssociate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.