Andrew J. Reigel
Associate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Email: E-mail Me
Andrew graduated from Regent University School of law in 2013, where he served as the President of the Hispanic Law Student Association and as a member of the Regent Journal of Law and Public Policy. Prior to attending law school, he graduated from University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire.
Growing up in Argentina as the son of missionaries, Andrew’s interest in immigration was piqued at an early age having while moving between Argentina and the United States. His experience as an immigrant and his relationships with immigrant families give him a unique insight into the life of an immigrant which enables him to understand needs and challenges of immigrants.
Areas of Practice
- Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
- Immigration Detention and Removal
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Bar Association – Virginia 2013
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- J.D. – 2013Regent Journal of Law and Public Policy
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- B.A. cum laude – 2008
Bradford A. MillerAssociate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Hugo Raul ValverdePartner at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
R. Barry RowellPartner at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
Andrew J. ReigelAssociate at Valverde & Rowell, P.C.