Virginia Beach Traffic Violations Attorneys
The courts in Virginia Beach are particularly tough on traffic violations. Judges take traffic tickets seriously. You can get in serious trouble with significant fines and points on your insurance record. Don't take a traffic violation lightly. Get prompt, knowledgeable and aggressive legal help. Contact the defense firm of Valverde & Rowell, P.C.
We defend clients against a wide range of traffic violations, including:
- Drunk driving (DUI/DWI) and underage drinking and driving
- Driving on a suspended license
- Driving with a revoked license
- Reckless driving, careless driving
- Speeding, school zone violations
- Moving violations, such as failure to yield
- Old tickets and bench warrants
Virginia Drunk Driving Defense
Drunk driving is one criminal charge you need to fight aggressively right from the start. Even if it is your first DUI, you need to do everything you can to avoid a conviction. A DUI/DWI conviction is unlike many other criminal convictions:
- It stays on your record forever
- For every conviction on your record, the penalties you face increase substantially
- A DUI will increase your insurance premiums
- A DUI can hurt your chances for employment, especially if you need to drive for work
Do not wait to get legal help. There are a number of defense options to fight your DUI/DWI but your lawyer needs time to prepare your defense.
Don't Assume You Have No Options
Just because you received a ticket, that does not mean you are actually guilty of the traffic offense. The situation may not be as clear-cut as it seems. A criminal defense lawyer may be able to negotiate the charges down to one with a lower fine or fewer points on your driving record. That can make a big difference when it comes to your insurance carrier and whether or not your car insurance is increased.